We offer a range of design, development and finance services that can offer clients an ‘end to end’ solution for the design and commissioning of new or refurbished buildings. As an alternative to the ‘end to end’ approach, the LIFTCo can also offer services at any point of the design and delivery process.
Our approach to design quality starts as we engage with our partners via focussed group meetings. These vital sessions help us to shape, challenge, understand and expand on our partners’ initial brief, and to fully understand what they – and their end users – really need.
From here, we will generate a range of options to be considered and appraised by the commissioning client, providing us the opportunity to challenge assumed constraints and produce imaginative and creative proposals.
With designs complete, should our partners need support and guidance through the development stage, we are proud to offer a comprehensive range of development services, including:
- Estate rationalisation and master-planning
- Outline and detailed planning permission
- Space planning
- Public consultation
- Option appraisals.
Our services are available to clients at any point of the delivery process.
We offer a particular expertise in the following types of projects:
- New build schemes
- Refurbishment of local authority, acute and community facilities.
We are able to offer a wide variety of funding models and financial expertise to meet our Partners estate requirements, these include:
- Financial modelling
- Business case support
- Tax advice
- Financial option appraisals
- Market testing funders
- Project finance
- Consideration of options around LIFT, including Land Retained Agreement (LRA) vs Lease Plus Agreement (LPA)
- Advice on capital funding available (ETTF, BAU, LD, OPE, Prudential borrowing, STP Capital etc) and impact on revenue.
- Liaison with relevant public sector bodies on behalf of Partners (CHP, PAU, NHSI, NHSPS etc)
- Re financing
- Sale and leaseback